• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Building without cordage

Rathwulven BC

Extremely Talkative
Hi guys,
I have recently gotten back to shooting videos and I want to deal with the aspect of building without cordage or other "support materials". Starting off with a basic pushfit construction that can be used in myriad ways:

If you like this let me know, if you have feedback or criticism, please let me know to and I will take this into consideration for the upcoming mini tutorials. Cheers!

I like that joint, thanks for sharing it, I have often thought about building a 'proper' chair in the woods but using an Scotch auger bit, never got around to it though.

I like that joint, thanks for sharing it, I have often thought about building a 'proper' chair in the woods but using an Scotch auger bit, never got around to it though.

Certainly an interesting project, too.

Back