• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Bulk fill adaptor for SMK CO2 rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone has a old bulk fill adaptor and connection for the CO2 tube of an SMK rifle please let me know what you would want for it...
(The Terry Robb part is around £34 new)

There is a guy that I used to buy the 12g gas bulbs 25 pence each from at Carmarthen but that fair has been cancelled due to covid rules. The local gun shop charges £1 each.... It's just about adding up which makes more financial sense. Knowing my luck the fair would start again the day after I bought the bulk fill adapter

I've just ordered 100 off the same guy via Ebay for £29.95 inc postage. A good saving on what I've been paying.

They arrived today, a day or two early and they must have been packed by weight as there were a few extra. Not the brand that was expected or photographed but I don't expect there is any appreciable difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back