• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Bush craft versus Field craft

Respect ya thoughts mate to me a tad different lol I could explain but to no avail

My mind is changeable lol

As I said mate am somewhat naive to military procedure so you will know more about it than I...and I also respect your thoughts mate.

Still wet behind the ears :rofl:

Bushcraft, fieldcraft, survivalist, being an outdoorsman etc. Are these not just part of our need to add a term to things? Were they not at a time just a way of life, something you did because thats what you did to get by?

To me personally they are all entwined, for what ever reason we all started this journey into the outdoors, I can almost bet ya we've all sat there staring into the fire one night thinking. "If push comes to shove, I can survive like this" or we've walked along a path, found some tracks and followed them to see where they lead, ending up finding what made them. Does that not encompass the basics of both bush and field craft?

Back