• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Bush hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodlander

Very Addicted
After 6 years, I lost my leather bush hat while out walking and can't find it anywhere :(
Can't afford a new one at present, anyone have an old one they don't use anymore? Feel strange without it :(

I've got one mate. . . . Worn only a couple of times I will find the link.

Barham

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I seen the feather in the hat the Cherokee Indians used the feather to fan the sage smoke onto his body so when he prayed the smoke would catch the prayer and carry it to heaven. my Grandmother was Indian. I know it don't have anything to do with this just thought I would say something about it.

I seen the feather in the hat the Cherokee Indians used the feather to fan the sage smoke onto his body so when he prayed the smoke would catch the prayer and carry it to heaven. my Grandmother was Indian. I know it don't have anything to do with this just thought I would say something about it.

Interesting Shot......thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back