• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Bushcraft Friends.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
I was looking back at some pictures of meets gone by.
Had a huge grin on my face thinking about some of the things we got up to...... and the happy hours chatting around the fire.
Making long-lasting friendships with some first-class people.

I guess that is what makes Bushcraft so special....having friends, sharing, and enjoying each others company.

Long may it continue:thumbsup:

Summer meet is coming up Mark and we are expecting good numbers attending again :thumbsup:
Hope you can make this one......no pressure you understand :sneaky::sneaky::whistle:
The nice thing about the meets and members..... it's a relaxed and chilled atmosphere everyone mucks in and gets on.

A testament to our Leader "Matt" and all his hard work helping people and organising some cracking meets......not to mention keeping the Bushcraft forum running for us to lurk in.:thumbsup:

Nice to see the site thriving and membership climbing.:thumbsup:

Glad I came across the forum bill:D can’t beet it

I am trying for the summer meet. Am running out of excuses not to come:rofl:

He’s a top bloke matt so he is and yourself bill:thumbsup: made a few muckers on this forum :thumbsup:

Back