• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Bushcraft radio.

Yep...not everyones cup of tea Lee......The other one I have is AAA and its fine...just getting on a bit now:D
As long as I have something to sing along to in the mornings I'm happy....not sure everyone would agree with that though:whistle::rofl:

The internal lithium batteries last a good few years, the 2 18650's in my eleaf 50w mod seem ok :thumbsup:

Morning Gary.

The radio ran for 18hrs solid...... and was still up for more.....so it does what it says on the box......and more :thumbsup:
I plugged it into a 2800 mAH Juice power bank overnight via the USB port....it was ready to go again fully charged this morning......still had power left in the power bank.

I have no doubt at all now..... that this little radio will keep going over 4 days (Long Weekender) with sensible use.

Hour for Breakfast.

Hour for Lunch.

Hour for Dinner.

Hour after turn in for the night.

= 4 hrs use per day......with plenty in reserve from one single charge.

So there it is.....Happy Days.:thumbsup:

No photo but I've had a mini Sony am/fm radio since I was a young platoon commander so it's 20 years old and still in regular use.

Size of a bic lighter and runs for ages off a single aaa battery it's provided morale in the form of music, the news and the latest football results in damp woods all over the uk and some random bits of the wider globe.

If you want to share your audio then I'd recommend an x-base speaker. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331044747284

USB charged but lasts a fair while off a single charge and can be used with phones, laptops or anything else with a headphone jack socket. Compact and very good sound quality mine has again travelled extensively and is still going strong.

Hi Bill....based on your findings I looked for the Azatom sports pro 1 radio and bingo one for sale second hand complete with box, manual etc on e-bay. I got it for £20 plus postage so waiting to see what it's like when it arrives later this week.

Hi Bill....based on your findings I looked for the Azatom sports pro 1 radio and bingo one for sale second hand complete with box, manual etc on e-bay. I got it for £20 plus postage so waiting to see what it's like when it arrives later this week.

@divebuddy

Hi, Dick :)

Good result mate....you saved a few bob there:thumbsup:
I have found that the radio benefits from a decent set of headphones....sound is good for such a small unit:thumbsup:
Let us know what you think....hope you like it:thumbsup:

Morning Gary.

The radio ran for 18hrs solid...... and was still up for more.....so it does what it says on the box......and more :thumbsup:
I plugged it into a 2800 mAH Juice power bank overnight via the USB port....it was ready to go again fully charged this morning......still had power left in the power bank.

I have no doubt at all now..... that this little radio will keep going over 4 days (Long Weekender) with sensible use.

Hour for Breakfast.

Hour for Lunch.

Hour for Dinner.

Hour after turn in for the night.

= 4 hrs use per day......with plenty in reserve from one single charge.

So there it is.....Happy Days.:thumbsup:

Smooth Radio is your friend ! (And mine too) :thumbsup:

Radio
DSC_0198.JPG
DSC_0199.JPG
arrived this morning. Complete and boxed with instructions etc. Worked fine straight from box. I agree about headphones Bill. I will use my soft pair which fit my ears well. Couple of pics.

Nice one Dick....glad you like it mate :thumbsup:

I thought the sound quality was pretty good through a desent set of ear phones:thumbsup:
That's us sorted in the shelters mate :thumbsup:

Back