• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Bushcraft watch

If I had the cash to spare it would be one of these for me
http://www.watchshop.com/mens-timex...gclid=CKyji679oM4CFUJmGwod17kFMQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
image.jpeg

Had an Eco-Drive watch for just about 25 years now....NEVER had a problem with it...great time keeper.
Only thing I did not like about it was the rubber strap.....it was made from quite a hard rubber and would not stay in the keeper loop.... so I changed it for a stainless steel strap.
May try and find another rubber strap that is more pliable and comfortable.

I would have no problems recommending the Eco range:thumbsup:

Eco Dive.JPG
DSC02473.JPG

All expensive lol too rich for a poor bloke like me I'll stay with my grandads pocket watch :thumbsup::thumbsup: looks nice with my waistcoat with the chain bit different and old school

Yep update is they will be here at the end of the week coming by ups worldwide along with another bunch of goodies he giving me I think I have 3 spring assisted knives coming too they look like handy sized folding bushcraft knife also got few nanotec fire steels and my Hudson bay wool blanket I been after one for years I have a bedroll it fits perfect like a swag

£20 Casio digital watch with duel time zones, alarm, stop watch, countdown timer and most importantly a light.

I've had about three of them and when the current one breaks I'll buy another.

Oh and it's £20 so unlikely to cause me to be stabbed!

there was one on amazon for £65 which i liked the look of quite plain but nice :) i don't go for fancy looking watches

Back