• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Busy Postie..

saxonaxe

Very Addicted
Two deliveries today...Yeehah! Early Yule...:D
Lightweight camping chair. Never ever thought I'd buy one as I've always just sat on a foam mat, but a Chinese copy of an expensive US one had to be worth a go.
Verdict? Impressed. Well made, robust and comfortable. A fishing weighing scales shows about 9 ozs in it's carry bag and it is about the size of a rolled poncho, so will fit on the bike easily for camping trips.
And...a set of issue lightweight waterproofs arrived too. Jacket and trousers in MTP so look a bit warry but they are for woods wear, so no audience to disapprove...Not that I give a big Rat's anyway...:rofl:

A few of us have one :thumbsup: Might I recommend some castor cups to put under the feet to stop the chair disappearing into the mire beneath you?:D
See - Sinking Chairs

Ah! Thanks for that Brambling, and I've just read the thread on capsizing camp chairs...:D

Piccys????.........of the chair at least, if you're shy?

"Piccys????.........of the chair at least, if you're shy?"

£14.99 post free, about 3 weeks delivery time...
P1050459.jpg

P1050460.jpg

P1050461.jpg

I posted a number of photos as this chair probably won't be seen again as it will be fitted into the cockpit of my self built space probe.....Ah!..Didn't I mention it?? We are members of WASA (Welsh Aeronautical Space Administration)

P1050463.jpg

MacBear is to be launched on a mission as soon as I can cure the slight problem with the carburettor on my self built rocket...He doesn't seem that keen for some reason.. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• P1050459.jpg
    P1050459.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 13
  • P1050460.jpg
    P1050460.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 12
  • P1050461.jpg
    P1050461.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 15
  • P1050463.jpg
    P1050463.jpg