• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

CAMERA TRAPS

Going back to the pictures - thse things are addictive aren't they? Mind you, l wasn't so happy when OH demanded l look at what he'd captured the other night - 2 rats playing/fighting, 2 rabbits (they're always after my veggies and chewed a hole through the veg/fruit cage) And, more happily, a hedgehog.

You are so right! Although they are quietening off , we have both badgers and hedgehogs (yet to capture them but will next year perhaps), but the badgers are skinning the hedgehogs...……….. not so good.

You are so right! Although they are quietening off , we have both badgers and hedgehogs (yet to capture them but will next year perhaps), but the badgers are skinning the hedgehogs...……….. not so good.
It's just what they do...

Reactions: lol
Bug out night….probably no more than 4 feet from my snoring.....the fox maybe 6.....

Attachments

• Muntjac 1.JPG
    Muntjac 1.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 145
  • Fox 3.JPG
    Fox 3.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 148
Getting crowded out the back now, where am I supposed to bed down? :D

(taken last night, date on image incorrect)

Attachments

• 2 foxes nov19.JPG
    2 foxes nov19.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 163
Reactions: Bam
Had a video last night (too big to put here) of a fox having a good close sniff? of a Muntjacs bum, and the deer wasn't bothered???? It's not often that 2 largish species are so tolerant of each others proximity.....:thumbsdown:

Reactions: Bam
Back