• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Camp Corona ( virus)

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
Need some fresh air so gonna bivvy out tonight , slight change of plan from the hammock , probably do that tomorrow or over the weekend .....

1A201C54-0189-4695-BEDD-8B6FD216224A.jpeg
4FFADB9C-1560-4014-9321-253C77A158A9.jpeg
7EB30F6D-DCF1-4A50-A084-08CD5E21E30C.jpeg
62E6F660-1ACE-4A83-9A4A-5E62136C6887.jpeg
50010BA5-3E18-4F51-ABBF-24BB136DD09E.jpeg
6A11762A-5D39-4EA2-BECE-DD5271353CC8.jpeg

Morning Rob :)

Very envious.....what a lovely picture to wake up to.....the view I mean......not you :D
Chilly night last night.....must have been toasty in the bivi :thumbsup:

Now.....tell the truth :sneaky:.....Breakfast and coffee indoors??........I know I would:rofl:🤭

Nice pictures of the Sun rising mate.....thanks for sharing.

Yeah I was plenty warm and cosy , was a good try out for some new kit , which all worked really well , the trekology inflatable sleeping mat was very comfortable .

I needed the loo so thought I might as well retire to the house for ablutions and victuals 😁

New sleeping mat
New pillow
Rechargeable UL lantern
And just some tweaks such as myog footprint
Its good to familiarise yourselves with your gear in a practice environment, prevents issues in the field .

While I’m in lockdown I’m gonna give some of my other set ups a shake down . I particularly want to sort a minimal bivvy set up , something lightweight but robust that I can grab and go 🤔

Happy with all mate?

Totally agree with tuning and familiarising with the kit before using it in the field....easier to sort at home rather than a windy wet envoiurment in a wood / on a hillside :thumbsup:
As far as minimal bivi goes......have you given the Bungalow 2 a thought.....or does it not appeal to you or your needs?

Yeah
Happy with all mate?

Totally agree with tuning and familiarising with the kit before using it in the field....easier to sort at home rather than a windy wet envoiurment in a wood / on a hillside :thumbsup:
As far as minimal bivi goes......have you given the Bungalow 2 a thought.....or does it not appeal to you or your needs?

Yeah happy mate 👍
Been following the bungalow 2 info , yeah I do like but I’m currently storing about 6 tents ! Might need to clear a few before I buy another 🤔

Back