• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Camp Covid 6 ( finale)

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
Back to work tomorrow so here’s my final offering for now

Trailstar clone courtesy of @Bopdude.

D256342C-5B26-4495-922B-A4B4D55C1B9D.jpeg
1C27FA0E-2385-4373-9791-CC02FBEED3C1.jpeg
6B1A6130-E3EE-48C2-BF63-DD6BF04A5D0E.jpeg

Is that rigged with a supplied pole Rob.....or one you already had?

Only asking because there is so much room for wind and draught to come through underneath the skirt.
Pitching it lower with a shorter pole would maybe help with that?

I like the colour too :)

Last edited:

Only asking because there is so much room for wind and draught to come through underneath the skirt.

use of random pole , is set a bit higher than normal , can lower as required 👍

They're normally pitched with trekking poles so you can adjust height / shape / pitch to suit time of year and weather conditions, absolutely tons of space in them :)

I actually like the idea of it set high ( for clement weather of course ) . As Al says they are a great space , very usable and packs into a 3l stuff sack 👍

I quite often rig a tarp with a bit of clearance, as long as its not blowing a hooley of course. It can give you a lot more head room for sitting up, especially if you're going to be cooking under it.

I really like that set up Rob. it's a bit more cheerful than all the green and coyote drab. Almost perky and sunny in outlook. You couldn't be miserable waking up under that.

I beg to differ, anything remotely tangerine is fundamentally wrong. Its not a popular colour in Casa Bam but then I'm a big manchild when it comes to this stuff because of football. :rolleyes:

I beg to differ, anything remotely tangerine is fundamentally wrong. Its not a popular colour in Casa Bam but then I'm a big manchild when it comes to this stuff because of football. :rolleyes:
Sheer prejudice....

• Haha
Reactions: Bam
A Good Companions, floating in the air!!!! 😜

Lovely..........possibly some rain this w/e? I feel the need for canvas in the garden again.................

Back