• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Camping equipment

38thfoot

Very Addicted
If you’re looking for very good quality gear at reasonable prices worth visiting the alpkit website and registering for their expresso newsletter.

They’ve been having space saver sales where they clear old stock to make way for new and there can be some pretty good deals, especially if your not the average size or aren’t too fussy about the colour.

I’ve no affiliation to them beyond always being really pleased with the kit I’ve purchased.

If you’re looking for very good quality gear at reasonable prices worth visiting the alpkit website and registering for their expresso newsletter.

They’ve been having space saver sales where they clear old stock to make way for new and there can be some pretty good deals, especially if your not the average size or aren’t too fussy about the colour.

I’ve no affiliation to them beyond always being really pleased with the kit I’ve purchased.

I've just bagged a griffon fleece hoody and a pair of carbon walking poles , both discounted . I too have always been pleased with their stuff including the tents ..... fast efficient service too ...... :thumbsup:

Back