• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

camping holiday

Yep seen them used Mark it's a case of horses for courses, if the method you use is what you like then fine

Yep seen them used Mark it's a case of horses for courses, if the method you use is what you like then fine

True joe. A think in all fairness the old ways are the best ways. Things just get to technical with all the stuff and it's not cheep

Got the lake to myself at the moment and it's a beautiful day:D
IMG_2708.JPG

IMG_2709.JPG

IMG_2710.JPG

It certainly looks beautiful there Mark, in a place like that I wouldn't mind not catching fish

Morning Big yin :D

Waht a lovely Lake Mark.......blue skies.....going to be a good day mate......I can see a double coming out of there today!!!

Mind you......its not proper fishing like Sea Angling is it?:sneaky::whistle::rofl:

Morning Big yin :D

Waht a lovely Lake Mark.......blue skies.....going to be a good day mate......I can see a double coming out of there today!!!

Mind you......its not proper fishing like Sea Angling is it?:sneaky::whistle::rofl:

Morning guv

Double figure...for you....consider it done:rofl:

Sea angling??? Is that the lesser skilled sport:whistle::rofl:

Thought that might tickle your Ivories :thumbsup::rofl:

Any fishing is good Mark.....if you catch....its a bonus.

Friend of mine used to fish the competitions.....he swore by Polo Mints for the really big Carp.

Thought that might tickle your Ivories :thumbsup::rofl:

Any fishing is good Mark.....if you catch....its a bonus.

Friend of mine used to fish the competitions.....he swore by Polo Mints for the really big Carp.

:rofl:It did tickle a little :rofl:

True bill av had a go at most and all are enjoyable mate

Polo mints? Lol never heard that before bill but am willing to try it...a have seen match fishers use just about anything so it doesn't surprise me lol.

Ohh dont get me wrong Mark!!

The Polo Mints were crap as bait....BUT if a Carp did take one it made thier breath smell nicer when you kissed em before putting them back.....FPMSL....:rofl::rofl::rofl::whistle:

Pmsl A really should learn bill :rofl::rofl:

Carp fishing is a funny game mate af seen toffee and coffee pellets being used all the way to glow in the dark rubber maggots :rofl:

Pmsl A really should learn bill :rofl::rofl:

Carp fishing is a funny game mate af seen toffee and coffee pellets being used all the way to glow in the dark rubber maggots :rofl:
The list is endless mate, one very good bait is bread paste mixed with aniseed and that is also a killer for bream

Back