• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

camping holiday

Still joe you had a good time m8 and you caught enough fish to rub it in my face for a few years :rofl: All good m8......hopefully the spanner with the right rod and right bait and fishing the right way is still there catching nothing. Don't worry about that guy m8 he was a tank before his mother fell in the way :thumbsup:
thinking about it Mark it was laughable the way he was rabbiting on

@Joecole
My daughters first carp
IMG_2681.JPG

ah but according to the idiot who parked beside my tent back in June Mark the book says you should never use sweetcorn:lol::lol::lol:

A hope you did not correct him joe:rofl::rofl:

We both know different mate and that little trick you told me about mixing in some ???? Works like a charm my good man :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh and sorry for high jacking your thread joe but a didn't want to start a new one mate just for two pictures:thumbsup:

No mate solo this time :D Orchill fishery it's called and its busy full of glasgow lads so it colourful :rofl:
can you get a few juicy red worms from your garden Mark, heavily fished waters cab be pretty hard and these days are usually fished with fancy baits so trying something different might work in your favour

Back