• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Camping table.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Been on the look out for a weather resistant table for use when on longer camping trips/outings.
Particularly wanted something with adjustable legs......most ground we camp on is rarely level......some other tables tend to wobble about a bit.

Rubber feet and height adjustment is a bonus if using inside a tent on a ground sheet......not too much bending involved to cook up a meal.
Handy for Garden...Van.....and beach picnics from the car.

Glamping at its best :rolleyes: :(

Last edited:
Been on the look out for a weather resistant table for use when on longer camping trips/outings.
Particularly wanted something with adjustable legs......most ground we camp on is rarely level......some other tables tend to wobble about a bit.

Rubber feet and height adjustment is a bonus if using inside a tent on a ground sheet......not too much bending involved to cook up a meal.
Handy for Garden...Van.....and beach picnics from the car too.

I looked at that recently for my truck’s ‘field kitchen set’.
It gave me an idea what to do with legs from a (wind) wrecked pop up pergola. I haven’t got around to it yet. ☹️
Let us know how you get on with it 1 Shot.

Handy for Garden...Van.....and beach picnics from the car too.

That has to be the most irritating link ever! An intrusive bit of html "before you go" advert captured me and wouldn't actually let me look at the table.
Edit, it let me look at it second time around...I hate it when ads try to capture me.

Last edited:
Hell....that was quick......table turned up this afternoon.
The two compartment bag it comes in...... is not the best.....zippers will need carful use I think.....but the two pieces do fit comfortably inside.
Could always buy a tent bag if it craps out.

Absolute piece of caaaaake to assemble.....seconds to do.

Leg adjustment works well and locks solidly.
Lowest height will be perfect for use inside the tent.

All in all very happy with it.

Attachments

• 20210625_150448.jpg
    20210625_150448.jpg
    619.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 20210625_150350.jpg
    20210625_150350.jpg
    466.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 20210625_150137.jpg
    20210625_150137.jpg
    688.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 20210625_150047.jpg
    20210625_150047.jpg
    726.7 KB · Views: 72
I ordered from Amazon in the end Teef.....did not go much on the other site after Mikes experience with it.

Hope you like and enjoy it. :thumbsup:
too bad that link was wonky when you guys tried it. i followed it a few hours ago and all was good, even got 12% off with a discount code they were offering.
hoping i can double duty that table as a pop-up work table for the back garden. it's nice to sit and carve with the songbirds and the bees when the sun is out.

If anyone should wish to risk useing the link it's still in my quote of Bill's post...like I said, it was fine the second time.

got mine yesterday afternoon. tried a couple setups. nice bit of kit. 👍
if you're canoe or car camping i'd say you can't go wrong with this, especially if you get it with the discount. i think the final tab on mine was £35, delivered.
also makes a great light-duty pop-up worktable for the garden. packs away relatively small so easy to stuff away in the garage.

Last edited:
Back