• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Can you identifie this?

Matt Mac

Extremely Talkative
hi guys saw these on the trail today, wondered if anyone could help me out with some identification?
cheers

DSCF1542.JPG
DSCF1543.JPG
DSCF1544.JPG

A really only know one mushroom/fungi that is safe,ish to eat but that was many years ago and the did have a funny side affect some what pleasant if a remember rightly;):rofl::rofl::eek:

Cheers mate will do

A have always wanted to learn to identify them a love eating mushrooms and a have herd the wild ones are the best but a crap it every time a think about eating the wrong ones

A have always wanted to learn to identify them a love eating mushrooms and a have herd the wild ones are the best but a crap it every time a think about eating the wrong ones
Let's just say about a hundred people die in Germany every year from eating the wrong ones

I think its possibly a variety called Velvet Shank which are edible Matt according to my book but don't try eating them unless you get a positive ID
Cheers mate. I'm what book are you using?

Back