• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Canal Recce.

Brambling

Very Addicted
I finally had time today to go for a leisurely walk along the canal at the bottom of the road. It was a lovely walk and I have scouted out several places to fish. There was plenty of fish activity, lots of fry shoals (always a good sign) and I saw a fleeting glimpse of a small Pike. All in all a lovely walk and I'm buying my Waterways Wanderers ticket on payday next week.:)
Enjoying a well-earned beer now.😁

20190421_131652.jpg
20190421_133725.jpg
20190421_131642.jpg

I finally had time today to go for a leisurely walk along the canal at the bottom of the road. It was a lovely walk and I have scouted out several places to fish. There was plenty of fish activity, lots of fry shoals (always a good sign) and I saw a fleeting glimpse of a small Pike. All in all a lovely walk and I'm buying my Waterways Wanderers ticket on payday next week.:)
Enjoying a well-earned beer now.😁

View attachment 17013View attachment 17014View attachment 17012
Looks beautiful there. Great place for a recce.

Back