• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired CANOE

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol

Extremely Addicted
Considering selling my Charles River (polylink) canoe in green. In very good condition. If any one might be interested or looking for a good boat, let me know and I'll post details and photos and full spec.

I sold my touring kayak due to a shoulder injury and took a fairly huge financial loss on what I paid for it..better not repeat that little episode as much as I'd like it.
They're great canoes and getting harder to find in good condition.

It is a nice one? But I fear, like all the other toot, I mean kit, that Joe, Matt and Bam and teef have FORCED me to buy...the canoe numbers may imminently build........for I'm considering a Silverbirch to accompany my wood one ............

15 foot 8 inches...not to be confused with the longer Royalex version at 16 foot 3 inches. However weight is quoted at 35 kg.
Seats 1, 2 or 3.
(or loads more and the dog without the middle seat!!)

15 foot 8 inches...not to be confused with the longer Royalex version at 16 foot 3 inches. However weight is quoted at 35 kg.
Seats 1, 2 or 3.
(or loads more and the dog without the middle seat!!)
the one i had was a 4 seater way to heavy for 1 man to lift :)
IMG_20170107_145107 (2020_05_17 13_20_19 UTC).jpg

That looks like a Pack 17 or something?
Are you interested in mine ? Do you want photos and stuff?

Attachments

• anchor pub nayland (2).jpg
    anchor pub nayland (2).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 143
  • anchor pub.JPG
    anchor pub.JPG
    413.9 KB · Views: 127
Beautiful looking canoe lol , wish I had the means and the money for it mate 👍🏻 Good luck with the sale

Reactions: Bam
It is a nice one? But I fear, like all the other toot, I mean kit, that Joe, Matt and Bam and teef have FORCED me to buy...the canoe numbers may imminently build........for I'm considering a Silverbirch to accompany my wood one ............
I am not guilty me lud:whistle:

Any chance you could share the price with me as well? Also do you reckon it would cope with two adults and two kids or would that require a step up size wise? I probably really don’t need this but I’ve always hankered for a canoe and crucially so has the wife (do you think I’d be pushing my luck to claim it was an Xmas present 🧐)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back