• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired CANOE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s cracking value actually but on the upper limits of what I can afford at the minute (and no that’s not trying to get you to drop the price, like I said it’s a cracking price). I’ll have to have a think about it but the better half has already said she’s tempted as well, just need to look in to what else we’d need and then of course there’s the small matter of finding somewhere local to use it (Lincolnshire isn’t exactly known for its wide network of rivers).

That’s cracking value actually but on the upper limits of what I can afford at the minute (and no that’s not trying to get you to drop the price, like I said it’s a cracking price). I’ll have to have a think about it but the better half has already said she’s tempted as well, just need to look in to what else we’d need and then of course there’s the small matter of finding somewhere local to use it (Lincolnshire isn’t exactly known for its wide network of rivers).
Yes but you only have to head south to the Broads

Bouyancy aids and some rope. Roof rack? Or Handi rack? Storage? Paddles.

Or the Witham........Nene........Gt Ouse......Issey....shall I go on? :thumbsup:
Of course you could choose the Orwell with an overnighter at Levington although that's only a short run or maybe the one that runs down to Bawdsey but I forget the name of that one
River Deben

Of course you could choose the Orwell with an overnighter at Levington although that's only a short run or maybe the one that runs down to Bawdsey but I forget the name of that one
River Deben
How does that connect to LIncolnshire? Going to have to work on the Navigation....I have some charts??? 🤔 :rofl:

(Deben? or the North Sea connects with Bawdsey..... but not Lincolnshire....)

:eek: That's certainly true.............:thumbsup:
My old stamping ground, I was security manager at Bawdsey Manor after the RAF left and that's where I caught my 10 pound bass in November while fishing for whiting

Coo er......a 10 lber.......that's one big Bass. Mahoosive?
A lovely place :thumbsup:

More photos in case wanted...... sorry about the ugly b' stard in the boat :eek:
(Saxonaxe may appreciate the t shirt.....)

Attachments

• solo camp 2018 2 (2).jpg
    solo camp 2018 2 (2).jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 124
  • lamarsh weir 1 (2).JPG
    lamarsh weir 1 (2).JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Picnic above Bures (2).jpg
    Picnic above Bures (2).jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.