• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Canoes

Well.....I would guess to the CR :p:D:D

Oh right, well my CR is a CR...so there's no link to that, but to CR's generally....

there's loads of stuff there...………...

Well.....I would guess to the CR :p:D:D

You got it in one :)

Song of the Paddle Forum : : The call of the Open Canadian Canoe good bunch over there, well worth asking the members.

Yep, on there :)
Oh right, well my CR is a CR...so there's no link to that, but to CR's generally....

http://www.songofthepaddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/3314-Old-Town-Charles-River

there's loads of stuff there...………...

Thanks I'll take a look see :)

It's going to a black stealth floaty thing...............🤔..........Noooo! Not THAT!!!!!:poo::eek:

Ooooops!! fell out of the sky Officer!!

Attachments

• Broadland 15 Duralite.jpg
    Broadland 15 Duralite.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 102
Ok so black must mean it's a duralite at 29.5 kilos, a full 10 kilos lighter than the old town cr15...you need to get it wet and tell me how it handles.

Ok so black must mean it's a duralite at 29.5 kilos, a full 10 kilos lighter than the old town cr15...you need to get it wet and tell me how it handles.
Yes, it's Duralite (available in a selection of colours), ash trim and dished thwart. (The ash trim takes another couple of kilos OFF the weight, as does removing the kneeling thwart- I use the front seat reversed when solo.... It's about 4 kilos heavier than my wood boat?)

Hopefully wet it this w/e..................

Most canoes will have a carrying yoke/thwart as standard............
It looks much better shaped and 3 dimensional than the plain cut out ones though...as though they actually expect you to be able to use it without popping a disc.

• Haha
Reactions: lol
Back