• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Captain Tom Moore.

Sharon was telling me about this ...The man is a legend, good on him, he deserves more acknowledgement, knighthood or such

I think he is 100 on April 30th so he will be due a telegram from the Queen. I reckon it should be addressed to SIR TOM & I reckon there is a good chance of that happening even though it is outside the normal procedure for such honours !

GET IT DONE YOUR MAJESTY ! :thumbsup:

I think he is 100 on April 30th so he will be due a telegram from the Queen. I reckon it should be addressed to SIR TOM & I reckon there is a good chance of that happening even though it is outside the normal procedure for such honours !

GET IT DONE YOUR MAJESTY ! :thumbsup:

Aye !! GET IT DONE MISSES šŸ˜

1st June is I believe the Queens official Birthday this year, so hopefully the Birthday Honours list will include Capt Tom.

I read somewhere that Piers Morgan, TV presenter? Has donated Ā£10,000 and started a petition to get the old soldier a Knighthood. :thumbsup:

What a great man....and what an amazing achievement and response.

If you have not donated yet and feel you might like to.....heres a link to help the Old Soldier out....Bless Him!!

Makes you proud to be British Bill and proud to have served in the same army that he did

Just checked on the total again......STILL rising :thumbsup:

Nearly at 17.5 million now......outstanding result......warms the old cockles.:D

Tried several times to donate.....not having it.....Anyone else tried or got through??
Tried several times overnight, we finally got on justgiving this morning. At this rate Capt. Tom will manage to build an entire hospital. Well done him and well done to the rest of the country for getting behind him and backing him.

Back