• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

CBD oil

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
anybody used it at all?
P1440015.JPG

Taste HORRIBLE !!! You can dilute and hide it in say honey or other stuff, but taken with something the effect will be slower.

That said, I didn't see anything benefit even after 3 months of gagging on it.

But the mutt's fur looks much more shiny and she laps it up, cause I would rather feed her it, than bin it, cause it set me back a fair bit.

EDIT to add: the lass is seriously allergic to it, so it isn't coming back into the house again

Last edited:
no personal experience. But the other half had a go and was pleased.
A think it all depends on the potency of the cbd oil, iv heard great things and not so great things, most of what seems to be leaning in favour of the strongest one. A will say that commercial sold cbd is not the same as, well.....non commercial.

Used it to oil a Tikka .243 once.. Made it shoot 'High' and scattered and instead of the usual loud report on squeezing the trigger, the Tikka just went ..."Yeah! man cool.."

;).....:rofl:

I have a persistent problem with my right shoulder, I have been temped to try it but not done so, purely out of laziness.

Back