• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

CBD Products......aches and pains.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
A while ago I had a Anterial Spinal fusion 3 discs completely removed with the vertibre being held together with screws rods and a bone graft from my hip.

I take a variety of pills and potions to try and keep the comfort levels on even keel......non of which are very satisfactory.

Talking to a mate of mine and he suggested trying this CBD muscle rub.
Tried most other things so thought why not.

Anyone else use CDB Potions..... What for...... and do they help you?

Topic may be of use to others with aches and pains?

IMG_20190803_093458.jpg
IMG_20190803_093518.jpg

Av herd good things about cbd bill.....a think it all depends on the strength! And it’s not cheap. I’ve also seen the alternative stuff;) working with back pain/slipped disc’s. I don’t do it myself but I really do think legalising the stuff for medical consumption is a great idea.. hope it works for you mate:thumbsup:

P.s
Recommended that you don’t smoke the contents of that box bill:sneaky::rofl:

@Ark79

Hi Mark.

My mate swears by it for his Arthritis.........worth a shout I suppose. :D
Will keep on with it for a week and report the results.

Tried the alternative stuff and ended up laughing like a Pixie................................................................I was in the Library at the time:rofl:........ (Kidding about the Library)
The poor unfortunate people who suffer with MS are said to benefit from the alternative too.

Might have a look at a greenhouse mate :whistle:;):rofl:

Last edited:
I'll be keen to see how you go with it Willie, I've heard about it being good for arthritis and when my elbow is playing up keep thinking about trying it but forget when its not giving me jip.

I've zero interest in the alternative, I prefer my mind being altered by loud mouth soup. I'm an old fashioned sort at heart. :D

@Bam

Hi Bam.

I will defo let you....... and anyone else interested know how it goes with the product.
Although the stuff is fairly expensive.....you do not need to lather it on the area effected like some other products out there.
So it could actually work out very well.

Apparently if you have an area of pain/discocomfort covering 6 inches square for instance.....only apply it to the middle of the area as it spreads out.....if that makes sense ?

The 500mg pot I bought was £13........only supposed to use it 3 times a week.......so cost effective really.

Yes, I tried it for sciatica and to be honest it did nothing for me, I found heat rubs worked better. These days when I need to I take indomethacin and paracetamol which does the job.

If it works for you then stick with it mate.

Bought the oil,s for my miss,s to use as she has various aches and pains ... but she refused to take them so waste not want not i now give them to my eldest Bull terrier as he has issues with his back and was on 10mil,s of pain meds a day .... seems to be ok so far

Happiest Bully in Plymouth 🤣 glad it works for the old boy:thumbsup:

Ill let you know how the Balm goes Matt......may work for Kat if she wants to try it.

After a little reading up this stuff is supposed to act as an anti inflammatory without getting you high...it can stilll show up on a roadside drug test even though most of the THC (the bit that gets you high) has been removed

After a little reading up this stuff is supposed to act as an anti inflammatory without getting you high...it can stilll show up on a roadside drug test even though most of the THC (the bit that gets you high) has been removed

Didn’t know that..... worth carrying the box with you when in the car then

A while ago I had a Anterial Spinal fusion 3 discs completely removed with the vertibre being held together with screws rods and a bone graft from my hip.

I take a variety of pills and potions to try and keep the comfort levels on even keel......non of which are very satisfactory.

Talking to a mate of mine and he suggested trying this CBD muscle rub.
Tried most other things so thought why not.

Anyone else use CDB Potions..... What for...... and do they help you?

Topic may be of use to others with aches and pains?

View attachment 18565View attachment 18566
I will definitely give it a try Bill, I need to come off the morphine

Last edited:
My wife's work friend suffers with a bad back she swears by it, I tried the canned drinks for my neck best sleep I had in years its does work.

I was put on Tramadol at one point and a good friend who's a mental health nurse told me to not to take the full dosage that was prescribed over a long period because the drug is so addictive.

Right I know a little about this stuff.
Our bodies have an endocannabinoid system and there are cannibinoids in most things in really small amounts. CBD oil is a way of boosting that intake for better running of our bodies. CBD oil is extracted from Industrial Hemp that does not produce THC. THC is the psychoactive substance from another varieties of hemp. CBD will not activate a roadside drugs test as they are designed to show the presence of THC not CBD.
Been experimenting with THC on Claire as she has a Cavernoma in the right frontal lobe, Cervical Spondylosis, causes severe pain in her arm and neck. and Glucose intolerance. After 1 week of taking 600mcg Pure CBD oil, she was able to rwduce her meds by a third. Stopped using the CBD and within a week she has had to up her meds again and they just as before barely help with the pain. Its not scientific or fool proof but it must be doing something to help her. I am definitely pro CBD and i do belive whole heartedly that it really does do something. Its not a cure all but it definitely is a natural medicine that works.

Back