• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

CBD Products......aches and pains.

Having applied the Balm twice yesterday I personally have not felt any benefit yet.
Applied again this morning with a slightly more liberal application.
Im thinking it needs time to get into the system so will be keeping up with it every day this week.

@Woodlander

Just read your post again :)

To confirm.....is Claire using 600mg of the oil per week?

Having applied the Balm twice yesterday I personally have not felt any benefit yet.
Applied again this morning with a slightly more liberal application.
Im thinking it needs time to get into the system so will be keeping up with it every day this week.

@Woodlander

Just read your post again :)

To confirm.....is Claire using 600mg of the oil per week?
600mg is the oil strength. 2 drops under the tongue in the morning 50ml bottle so i guess that equates to about 1/2 a ml of 600mg every day. As to how to do the maths on that I will figure out before sundown lol

600mg is the oil strength. 2 drops under the tongue in the morning 50ml bottle so i guess that equates to about 1/2 a ml of 600mg every day. As to how to do the maths on that I will figure out before sundown lol

Aghhh......gotcha.......thanks mate đź‘Ť :)

Nope still didn't figure it out. Maths not my strong point. Mrs always says I put 2 + 2 together and come up with 8!

My wife takes the oil in drops under her tongue daily as a treatment for her fibromyalgia and it does help her anxiety and pain (the pain is thought to be caused by hypersensitivity so is really generated by the brain rarher than from actual muscle damage which is probably why the CBD helps)

Back