• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
Chalk Targets Review

Review Chalk Targets Review

Gambo

Slightly Talkative
Gambo submitted a new resource:

Chalk Targets Review - Review Of Chalk Targets

I was recently very kindly sent a sample box of chalk targets to review, they arrived very quickly, and were presented in a sturdy, attractive cardboard box. The sample box I was sent states the targets are suitable for both smallbore and airguns, and contained 50 x 24mm, and 25 x 38mm white chalk discs, as well as a selection of brightly coloured 'Hi-Viz' discs of orange, yellow, and pink in 24mm, and orange and yellow in the 38mm size. Despite the contents being very well protected, by...

Read more about this resource...

Great review mate, thanks, I'm glad I have some on order!

A well executed review Gareth, couldn't have done it better my self, seriously excellent job: Dave

I have some that were sent to me as a gift. As said, just the job for practice in the garden or other small spaces.

Good review, I think I may be grabbing a few in the not too distant :)

I think these are good fun, but they soon go....its also a hassle having to keep hanging them around....or maybe im just getting too Idle....lol

Back