• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Cheap Crusader

Bam

Extremely Addicted
Hi all, was having a shufti round the internet and found this.....

Crusader 90+20

Basically half price Berghaus Crusader rucksacks..... I thought I could get away with it, I'd buy a 'spare'.

I even like the colour but my Mrs would have a wobbly if yet another rucksack appeared out of nowhere.
:(

I know what you mean, I've just floated the price past my missus and said I wouldn't mind a 'spare'.... the look said it all.

It’s blooming tempting tho🤔😂 buy 4 wait 2 month then sell 3 at 165 and get Your money back 😐

Reactions: Bam
On the bright side, she has just pointed out that my high top Meindl Dovre extreme boots look like they need replacing....without any prompting!

I'm safe from the disapproving looks but I can't justify yet another Bergan...even to myself unfortunately..What a bargain they are at that price!!

looks like they are out of all but the smallest size. size 2 would have been my choice. :(

great catch though Bam, thanks for posting that.

Ooooo..............thank God they are out of the largest size then...and I have a Snugpak Bergen. But ooooooooooo...........................

Ooooo..............thank God they are out of the largest size then...and I have a Snugpak Bergen. But ooooooooooo...........................

Aye, I was going to risk the shitfest when the missus found out until I realised they didn't have the size 4's anymore. :( The deaf and dumb dinners would have been worth it. :)

Back