• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Cheap! Mini Digital LCD Outdoor Thermometer.

Big G

Very Addicted
I've just bought this cheap Outdoor Thermometer this morning on ebay.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mini-Digital-LCD-Temperature-Humidity-Hygrometer-Room-Indoor-Thermometer-Clock/202038609179?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l264

I'm always waffling on, about the temps dropping, and a nip in the air, when out wildcamping :whistle::rofl:

With Autumn here, and the colder weather coming, i can now see what the temps are :thumbsup:

I've watched a few YT reviews, they're not so mini :rofl: but seem pretty accurate, i'm not expecting much for the price i paid.

What do folks on the forum use to read the temps.

Hi Gary.

Looks O.K. mate...and will add a bit of interest to a trip out....removes the guess work.
Do you keep a journal of any kind?....I know some guys like to log conditions while out.
Built in clock aswell....cant be bad mate.

Hi Bill,

I just bought it for a bit of interest, i've mentioned a few times on camera, how cold and nippy it is.

Like you say, this will take the guess work out it :thumbsup:

I don't bother with a journal mate, i'm no good at writing stuff down :rofl::D

Well you do a good job on the forum mate :thumbsup:

Well you do a good job on the forum mate :thumbsup:
Cheers Bill, I was never good at reading and writing when i was younger, i think if got tested, i probs be diagnosed with form of dyslexia :(

I've just bought this cheap Outdoor Thermometer this morning on ebay.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mini-Digital-LCD-Temperature-Humidity-Hygrometer-Room-Indoor-Thermometer-Clock/202038609179?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l264

I'm always waffling on, about the temps dropping, and a nip in the air, when out wildcamping :whistle::rofl:

With Autumn here, and the colder weather coming, i can now see what the temps are :thumbsup:

I've watched a few YT reviews, they're not so mini :rofl: but seem pretty accurate, i'm not expecting much for the price i paid.

What do folks on the forum use to read the temps.
I just use my phone Gary

Back