• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Cheap Titanium 750ml Mug.

I would if it said Neil :rofl:

It's funny how nicknames come about & stick until eventually you are known as someone totally different ! :)

:rofl::rofl: Very true mate. And I really should remember your name is Neil and not Keith lol

At the reduced price they seem fair, at the full price they don't compete with alpkit or the Chinese eBay specials.

@mark wilson I might be brewing up at the weekend mate :whistle::rofl: It's in transit :D
Screenshot_2017-12-11-19-35-50.png

Yeah yeah yeah rub it in:sneaky::rofl: still that’s fast from China :thumbsup:
:rofl::D

Usually mate, when i've had updates like this from buying stuff from China, the delivery took 7-10 days, i thought it would take longer with it been Xmas :thumbsup:

That first brew's gonna taste nice :whistle::rofl:;)

:rofl::D

Usually mate, when i've had updates like this from buying stuff from China, the delivery took 7-10 days, i thought it would take longer with it been Xmas :thumbsup:

That first brew's gonna taste nice :whistle::rofl:;)

Wining always tastes good G :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:........Poor Gary....but you wont gloat or scoff......will you Mark.:whistle::D

Mind.......you did say with a brew inside of it ????:sneaky:

Looks tidy that mate......Gary will be so jealous:D :thumbsup:

Back