• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Cheap Titanium 750ml Mug.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:........Poor Gary....but you wont gloat or scoff......will you Mark.:whistle::D

Mind.......you did say with a brew inside of it ????:sneaky:

Looks tidy that mate......Gary will be so jealous:D :thumbsup:

Very true bill. Couldn’t sneak that one past you :rofl: not that I was trying tho:whistle:

It’s a smashing mug and it’s light as a feather am well chuffed with it bill:thumbsup:

@Big G. A think your going to be well happy when it arrives mate:thumbsup:

This could be a close run race :whistle:.............when you out Gary.....this weekend wasnt it??:sneaky::D
Will this give Mark enough time I wonder to get organised??:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Looks very well made and the lid fits nicely......need to see a brew in it Mark:rofl: :thumbsup:

This could be a close run race :whistle:.............when you out Gary.....this weekend wasnt it??:sneaky::D
Will this give Mark enough time I wonder to get organised??:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Looks very well made and the lid fits nicely......need to see a brew in it Mark:rofl: :thumbsup:

A think Gary is ahead bill. Am giving my misses the weekend of with the kids :rofl:

So a may have to just say am defeated tip my hat to big G and kick the dog:rofl::rofl:

A won’t really kick the dog :D

Don't despair Mark ...........would a brew in the garden under the stars no satisfy the requirements :whistle:

Kick the dog you say......thats a bit wuff mate:eek:

Lmao :rofl::thumbsup:

They do look decent Mug's for the price, a few year ago you'd of paid £30-£40 for one.

Most of the one's bought over here are made in China anyway.

Mine might arrive Saturday when i'm out, like my gas adapter :rofl: Get a brew on in the garden Mark, i'll let you win the deal :rofl::D

They do look decent Mug's for the price, a few year ago you'd of paid £30-£40 for one.

Mine might arrive Saturday when i'm out, like my gas adapter :rofl: Get a brew on in the garden Mark, i'll let you win the deal :rofl::D
He can make a brew while he's fishing Gary coz he knows he wont get disturbed by pulling any fish in:whistle::whistle::whistle:

It’s a good mug G

Am not even sure am allowed in the garden :rofl:

Back