• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Cheap Titanium 750ml Mug.

I'm still waiting for my Ti mug to arrive :( Think i counted my chickens before they have hatched :rofl:

I've had no more email updates, i've got to wait till 18th Jan, before getting ebay involved.

It's my second purchase from china, by that Winit postal service, that hasn't arrived :thumbsdown:

Not good G. Hopefully you get it mate:thumbsup:
Cheers mate, but it's not looking good, by the last email update i received, it was shipped out on the 10th Dec, it should be in the UK. I bet some git has snaffled it, brewing up with it :rofl:

I'm done with ordering stuff from China, gonna get my money back, and pay the extra, buy one from a UK seller.

It's not worth the chew on, to save a few quid :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a shame Gary.........blooming pain mate :(

Had a similar problem myself recently:rolleyes:

Ordered a 10 plate ally windshield and hit the button......normally I look at the seller's location before hitting it.....but this time I forgot......ordered 4th November (From CHINA:rofl::rofl::thumbsdown: ) arrived 2nd of January:mad:......but only after involving eBay and sending a rocket up the seller's arris:rolleyes:

I try to buy from the U.K. when possible............ unless there is something specific I want.

Hope you sort one soon mate......just to stop Mark gloating :rolleyes::D

:eek:Me.....gloat bill. Ooh never mate am not that type of lad. Wouldn’t!! a just wouldn’t !!

C6538E36-30C8-4A7A-862F-B1A8071352DD.jpeg

:D:D :rofl::rofl:

That's a shame Gary.........blooming pain mate :(

Had a similar problem myself recently:rolleyes:

Ordered a 10 plate ally windshield and hit the button......normally I look at the seller's location before hitting it.....but this time I forgot......ordered 4th November (From CHINA:rofl::rofl::thumbsdown: ) arrived 2nd of January:mad:......but only after involving eBay and sending a rocket up the seller's arris:rolleyes:

I try to buy from the U.K. when possible............ unless there is something specific I want.

Hope you sort one soon mate......just to stop Mark gloating :rolleyes::D
Cheers Bill, It might still turn up, but I'm not holding much hope, i think it's got worse buying stuff from China, just not worth the hassle. The seller has 99% good feedback, but i think it's down to the postal service used to ship it.
:eek:Me.....gloat bill. Ooh never mate am not that type of lad. Wouldn’t!! a just wouldn’t !!

View attachment 11940
:D:D :rofl::rofl:
Cheers Mark, that's made me feel a whole lot better :sneaky::rofl::D

Cheers Bill, It might still turn up, but I'm not holding much hope, i think it's got worse buying stuff from China, just not worth the hassle. The seller has 99% good feedback, but i think it's down to the postal service used to ship it.

Cheers Mark, that's made me feel a whole lot better :sneaky::rofl::D

Sorry G.....all bills fault mate:sneaky::D

Back