• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Cheap Titanium 750ml Mug.

I arrived back today, 2 parcels waiting for me.

My Zenga jet lighter and Titanium mug :)

DSC_0545.JPG

China :thumbsup:All is forgotten :rofl::rofl:

Nice mod Erbswurst, is that the Toaks Ti mug.

The seller i bought mine from on ebay had one's with the bail arm on, i just got one without it, cause they where cheaper :)

Yes, it is the Toaks 750 ml titanium mug.
It is also existing in different versions.
But I think the pot with the bail handle is the best option.
Of course it is very good if you can hang it under a tripod over a fire.

The Tomshoo is nearly the same, but, it has a slightly different colour and the lid is a bit different. So the Tomshoo is a very good copy of the older Toaks pot.

BUT THE TOMSHOO POT COSTS HALF THE PRICE OF THE TOAKS.
THE TOMSHOO HAS THE PRICE OF STAINLESS STEEL POTS.

And we can't see any important difference. So in my opinion people should buy the Tomshoo.

Would You please set a link to the Tomshoo Pot 750 ml with bail handle?

(I cant set links with my old phone.)

Thank you very much!

Did you see? They declare in red letters:
"The seller does not deliver to Germany"

Do they want to force us to operate with the old Bundeswehr mess kit???

;0)

(No, we get it too, there is another trader somehow for price in € i think.)

The Tomshoo is nearly the same, but, it has a slightly different colour and the lid is a bit different. So the Tomshoo is a very good copy of the older Toaks pot.

And we can't see any important difference. So in my opinion people should buy the Tomshoo.

as you see here

I've just checked the seller on ebay where i bought mine, seems to be sold out of the one's with the bail handle on.

Ebay link is on my first post, doesn't ship to Germany, you may have to search online for one, with shipping to Germany.

On the German side they are coming and going, so far I am informed.

So they aren't sold out, they are only temporarily not available.
The offer will come back, I guess.

But if they are offered, it is sensible to order immediately, if somebody wants one.

Arr my bad Erbswurst, i thought you were after buying one, when you asked for the link.

Still plenty for sale from other seller's on ebay for each one, don't think folk will have any problems sourcing one :thumbsup:

That's good!

So, come on, every body!

Light your load!

Come with us and explore the future of the modern way of hiking!

Leave the dark valley of pain full hikes with ultra heavy military equipment of the middle ages!

At my age long hikes are a thing of the past Erbswurst so the load can go in my car unless I'm doing an overnight camp in which case I can go very light

Of course. Even a cheap old Lada Niva would bring us to a nice lonely camping ground.

It isn't necessary to own a brand new Range Rover.

But: New ultralight equipment offers the option to do hikes in higher ages. That is really good.
Experienced bushcrafters, who learned to reduce the equipment to the necessary minimum, today easily can pack a rucksack with round about half the weight (or less) than with the equipment that was available 30 Years ago. And the prices for ultra light equipment are sinking.

People who liked hiking in their youth get with ultra light equipment now a days the option to continue this hobby even in higher age.

Just a quick update, buying stuff from China.

I bought 5 Titanium tent pegs from China to use a couple as pot supports, with my Ti Honey stove.

Bought on the 16th, and delivered today.

9 days from China, pretty fast :thumbsup:

My Ti mug took over 5 weeks, but factoring in the Xmas hols, i think i was a tad hasty ranting over how long it took to arrive :rolleyes::D

Back