• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Checking the .243 and .22

Big Red

Quite Addicted
At 120 meters with the .243, a four inch target, the centre white is an inch……..No adjustment needed! 👍

43F9EC69-D0A4-43B7-A788-F1189449F34B.jpeg

Pretty useful with a rifle, but I wish I could shoot a shotgun as good as yourself, although I didn’t shoot that bad this last season. Gonna hit the clays this spring/summer. 👍
Thanks fof the kind words mucka, but I know my limitations matey, where I shoot regularly is a little hay baler, when I go to the to local clay grounds I'm left wanting.
They forget that not everyone is an A class or better shooter. I like the little shoot because it's closer to how pest present themselves on the farm. Very few fast crossers and plenty of close up flighty aways.
I keep threatening to put in for an fac, probably a .223 for fox and a .17 hmr or a .22 hornet for the smaller stuff. They are considerably cheaper than the fcuking air guns most of the time.

Back