• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Chilly January Solo Camp

Yes Matt.

Oh and there's a big Tiso shop at Perth on route for anyone who has forgotten something at the last minute LOL

Oh yes been there........walked in and the walked back out lol.....tad expensive......I do like nice stuff but there is a limit lol

Aye its great and well worth the money, it was the expandable part that sold me as like lots of room.... But it's a wee bit bulky so takes up space in rucksack but worth it for the comfort.. And lots of space to manoeuvre the pee bottle for us auld yins😉
The pee (hot water bottle for the feet) is a must

Aye its great and well worth the money, it was the expandable part that sold me as like lots of room.... But it's a wee bit bulky so takes up space in rucksack but worth it for the comfort.. And lots of space to manoeuvre the pee bottle for us auld yins😉

Exactly what I liked about it when reading up on one expandable foot wel......spot on...a think that’s the one for me:D

Reactions: Oot
Back