• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Chris Caine companion Survival Knife £175 delivered

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
Chris Caine survival companion Survival Knife

I have had this knife for a number of years and never used it, apart from a little light marking it is in as new condition, selling as I will not use it and need a new tent. I do not think these are made in UK anymore, may be available from US but not sure, can’t find much current info online.

Research suggests that this was originally a collaboration between Chris Caine and Lofty Wiseman ( it is similar in design to the Wiseman tool) but that they fell out , Chris Cain was quite a name in Bushcraft Circles wound 2017 before he moved to the USA . He seems to have dissapeared from the circuit and social media since and these blades are no longer in production.

This knife would make a great user or an addition to a collection. These do not come up for sale often .

Grab yourself a great knife at a great price.

£175 bank transfer preferred (not interested in swaps unless you have a Lanshan 1 pro tent).

Delivered Royal Mail First Class signed for.

Over 18’s only, proof may be required.

Handcrafted by Samuel Staniforth Limited in Sheffield England.

5mm CS80 Carbon Steel 51/53 Rockwell

Full Tang

453g

Convex grind

Black canvas micarta handle

Nylon sheath

Blade length 8” (20cm )

Blade thickness 3/16” (5mm)

Overall Length 13.75” (34cm)

Caine 6.jpg

Caine 1.jpg

Cain 2.jpg