• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Christmas Crafts

Woodlander

Very Addicted
So the time is amost upon us where the imaginary, fat old guy visits and wipes out our bank accounts.
Who on here likes a "traditional" Christmas?
Namely who makes their own Christmas decorations? Ive started by making a ring of willow for the wreath, I know where there are a few fallen birch trees so going to go get some logs to make a log reindeer, try and get a real tree this year. Holly and the ivy to deck the halls. Im not a fan of Christmas but excited to see little one enjoying the festivities and of course sharing time with my family. And the best bit? Food!

I usually make a Holly wreath and a large Evergreen garland for the living room. Still make mince pies, cheese straws, sausage rolls and other nibbly stuff but don't bother with the cake or pudding anymore.

Back