• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Christmas kit wishes

Being a glasses wearer it is a pain when out and about in the rain.......need wiper blades 🤭
Big fan of the waxed caps......had one for a few years now and it is starting to show its age.
So I have added a couple to the Christmas wish list .......well.......you never know :xmas-wink:

Well I found out what I’m getting as she needed my V5 document 😂😂 private reg for me lads 😁 am spoiled

I want P10NKA :D

Not really, I don't see the point of personal plates or vanity plates.

Not something I would buy however I did tell the Wif to surprise me and she did. so it’s a vanity’van😂

Not something I would buy however I did tell the Wif to surprise me and she did. so it’s a vanity’van😂
Do you know what the plate is or is it a total surprise? (not in open forum but pm me if she’s bought you something like P111OCK or similar, I need a good laugh right now)

Do you know what the plate is or is it a total surprise? (not in open forum but pm me if she’s bought you something like P111OCK or similar, I need a good laugh right now)

She definitely has the sense of humour for that Mike 😂 it’s more simple than that tho. I don’t mind putting it on here.. 1E FUNT she said the C was £200 more 🤷🏼‍♂️😂😂

Back