• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Christmas

Can't put it off any longer......having a move around to get the tree up.....Lorraine wants to decorate it at the weekend.......Christmas music....glass of wine as we go :D:xmas-cool:

Bliss....jobs a good un 👍:xmas-cool:

Shamlessly copied from another thread....

Well that was not as hard as I thought it would be..........managed to get the corner of the lounge ceiling down:whistle::xmas-cool:

Tree fits a treat now :rolleyes:......................Lorraine will be soooo happy :whistle:

Lovely tree bill :D👍

Totally agreement mate....doors shut and enjoy the family time😁 that’s what it’s all about

yes mate the tree,s been up for 3 weeks :xmas-cool:...... the last of the goodies arrived this week all wrapped and under the tree ...only got 2 days of this year so i,ll be making the most of it :rolleyes:....

Nowt rong with the tree being up that long buddy....festive joy and all that.....:xmas-wink:

Trees belong in the woods and forests. Bah Humbug ! Would rather hang my hammock than baubles. Don't get a choice in this house out numbered 3 to 1

Back