• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Clark NX-270 Hammock 4 season.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
@Ark79

Hi Mark.

Made a new post here to save going off track on the Summer meet thread.

You mentioned that you may be looking for a new Hammock?
Not sure if this would interest you mate?
It's the Clark NX-270 4 season hammock.

I have its predecessor the NX-250........and can wholeheartedly recommend it for both comfort and build quality..........and you will not tip out :D 👍

Effectively you are cocooned in a suspended tent..........it offers amazing draught free shelter.

It does have a hefty price tag..........but if you are dedicated Hammocker it could be worth the investment??
They pack down to a very neat and small package......minutes to hang and take down.

Just a thought mate 👍

That’s a braw hammock Bill :D it’s a fair price tho lol.... really do like the look of this one. Especially the storage space and handles.

Can’t find one for sale in the uk ? Any links my good man ?

Burger lol still if a save the pennies a could always get it imported 👍

Just watched the vid again... it’s nice and a told Sharon your to blame for my interest :p:rofl:

Burger lol still if a save the pennies a could always get it imported 👍

Just watched the vid again... it’s nice and a told Sharon your to blame for my interest :p:rofl:

They also do a nice DOUBLE Hammock Mark.....go halves :whistle:🤣

What I do not understand here:

Is the whole fabric water proof, and condensation water is collected in the hammock and sucked by the sleeping bag?

Or do you use a bivvy bag in it?

Or isn't it water proof and it is necessary to protect it with a tarp against rain?

Yes, waterproof material.....ventilation of course to prevent condensation.............no wet sleeping bag........I use a tarp for admin....cooking and changing clothes.
Can be pitched on the ground if no trees. 👍
Costly yes but one very nice shelter and a night of comfortable sleep.
They sell their own tarps to complement the hammock.....excellent quality.

A wish they weren’t so expensive but I am wanting quality:D soooooooo I think I will save the money up and get one.. that’s the plan anyway 🤣

And that works without condensation in most conditions?
Even if you close it?

Currently I can't see the videos, because I use a mobile connection.

Is it possible to use it without tarp if it rains, without condensation problems?

??? :alert::alert::alert::alert::alert: ???

To buy or not to buy? That is the question!

And I thought, I would have all and everything ...

I should ask my boss if he wants to organise some concerts in Britain.
The best would be to come along and watch that thing.

Back