• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Cleaning out the pantry

Gulfalan67

Very Addicted
Mornin' all

My wife cleaned out the kitchen pantry this morning. Here's what she found discarded on the top shelf beneathe the whirly bird. The Boy was very interested in the discovery but didn't want to get too near.

IMG-20221030-WA0004.jpg

Alan

My question is , where did the bloody thing that slithered out of that go😳😳😳.

As much as I hate snakes I would still live in the outback , very envious of your lifestyle and where you live Alan 👍🏻😁 almost moved to Australia when I was 14 years old but my father decided to turn my uncle’s invitation down 😡 I remember me an my dad didn’t speak for weeks because of that lol

Mark we have a snake lives in the Kitchen roof. He's been there for years. In the gutters and inside the roof. But she's a python a bit bigger than that skin my wife found, so there must be a second one, possibly curled up somewhere in the pantry itself.

She didn't find it when she cleaned it out.

Mark real shame you didn't make it to Aussie when you were young. We like to whinge but its basically a great spot.

But literally 99% of Australians live in cities down south and live lives no different than folks in European cities. So really its not the country you live in, but how you choose to live there.

There are some amazing remote spots to live in Europe and UK. We saw a Grand Designs TV show
( big fan!) with people building their camp on a loch on a deserted Hebrides island. Crazy!

Alan

Back