• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Close encounter of the deer kind

Woodlander

Very Addicted
Been trying to upload a video for 2 weeks of a close encounter between me and a female roe deer, that just happened while sat in a copse. Not clever 🧐🥴 enough so you'll just have to veiw it on my YouTube channel instead.

Nice little spot there Jon 👍🏻 Makes a lovely burger them 😂

we had permission to shoot the rabbits in a field in Stirling, there was a narrow corridor of bush and trees along side the field, we used this to get close to the rabbits, one morning I was sneaking along it and got about 4 feet away from a roe before she or I spotted each other, shit myself 😂

I was sneaking along it and got about 4 feet away from a roe before she or I spotted each other, shit myself 😂
I had 2 pheasants do the exact same to me the other day! Can't get the stain out me boxers😂😂😂

Back