• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Coffee cake

elsenham177

Slightly Addicted
1590826154912-1333917637.jpg

My wife had been busy baking. Going to enjoy this

All this baking I've seen going on is making me hungry o_Oo_O
Haven't had cake in aaaaagggggeeeeessssss! And that coffee cake looks amazing!!! Don't have cakes in this house very often. Claire is glucose intolerant, and allergic to nuts. But I'm not! Any chance of the recipe please ?@elsenham177

My favourite too. Please send me a slice, we haven't been able to get flour since mid March.

We're better now but there was a shortage of flour and yeast for a while as everyone got their 'Back Off-on'. Good to see you back Barbara.

Haven't had cake in aaaaagggggeeeeessssss! And that coffee cake looks amazing!!! Don't have cakes in this house very often. Claire is glucose intolerant, and allergic to nuts. But I'm not! Any chance of the recipe please ?@elsenham177
I will get my wife to dig it out and I'll let you know

Reactions: Bam
1591105641056-1843901339.jpg 1591105641056-1843901339.jpg
Woodlander, here's the recipe my wife used. Hope you can read it. šŸ˜Š

We're better now but there was a shortage of flour and yeast for a while as everyone got their 'Back Off-on'. Good to see you back Barbara.
Thanks, Bam. l drop in from time to time, especially when there's cake on offer.

• Haha
Back