• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Cold and wet walk 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ark79

Site Manager
Bloody kids 😂 my wee warrior wanted to take buddy for a walk down the river, so after a very intense negotiation and me giving in on that front….off we went 🙄…. Wasn’t as windy so I felt it safe enough to do so and there’s a pathway that leads us out past the trees if things picked up so no worries there …..

my little warrior soon got buddy sorted and training began,,,, poor lad 😁
1F190394-DBA1-4791-BD79-FF6D085AA6DA.jpeg

Beauty and the beast 😂 I won’t have anyone else call her a beast tho 🤔😂😂
5FDA8CD8-A719-4FFC-964E-F46D5FDB0A9D.jpeg

Oh and the big bad wolf buddy is 💩 scared of the water 🙄😞 and puddles 😂
FEB7D83F-D9C5-490C-8F90-949BABBF933F.jpeg

All home now safe and warm, thank fec 😁👍🏻

Little "Buddy" is starting to fill out now :)
What does he make of the snow........have you had much more up there?

Little "Buddy" is starting to fill out now :)
What does he make of the snow........have you had much more up there?

No snow left bill 😞 he’s not to bad with it but there wasn’t much left when we went out yesterday sadly but the little that was there didn’t seem to faze him…. He is 💩 scared of lorries and van’s poor lad so it’s not a pleasant walk at the roadside however he has to get use to it unfortunately 😞 he’s terrified of the bin lorry despite the efforts of the bin men trying to pet him and give him treats to calm down, another thing he has to get use to poor lad

"Eddie" was pretty much the same Mark......still a little cagey but no where near as bad as he was :thumbsup:
"Buddy" will get there in the end :thumbsup:....hopefully.

"Eddie" was pretty much the same Mark......still a little cagey but no where near as bad as he was :thumbsup:
"Buddy" will get there in the end :thumbsup:....hopefully.

He should do bill, it’s not as bad as what it was I get more of his attention now so it’s progress 😁 don’t like seeing him that stressed out… when we’ve crossed over and in the park he’s back to his normal stubborn self 😂

Out of our dogs Holly and Skye will go in freezing cold water up to their ears, Archie will go in until the water reaches his belly and little Bryn is a complete pranny who won’t even get his toes wet!

Back