• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Comedy of errors

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
My bunny bashing season has started over the river while the chalet park is closed for a month. One rabbit, perfect head shot and then my gun light went kaput… so back to the house to check it over with a multimeter, find and fix the problem…Sorted!
In the mean time the fog has come in like a blanket and I can’t see a bloomin’ thing, gun light or no.
Two of the dogs are outside playing with the skin while the legs and saddle are cooling in the fridge…at least it’s a start.

@Ystranc

Seen this and thought of you mate
468A6E6F-B068-40D9-A86A-339CC23C929B.gif

Six bunnies in half an hour, all headshot at between 50-75 Yrds… I think that’s going to be enough for a rabbit stew in the slow cooker. The dogs will be getting everything forward of the saddle for their breakfast tomorrow.

The saddles of all six bunnies along with four hind legs fried off to brown them mixed in the slow cooker with a load of veg and stock.
Potatoes, barley and greens to give some complex carbs. Carrots and celery for taste and texture.
08807861-4B40-494A-8387-C71C0A69EE7A.jpeg

I need to pop out and get a bottle of red to top it up with.

Back