• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Coming on!

divebuddy

Staff member
Potatoes, runner beans and raspberries
IMG_20200520_110051.jpg
IMG_20200519_181249.jpg
are doing well. Beetroot, parsnips and peas ok. Courgettes planted out as well as some tomatoes. Cucumbers and tomatoes doing well in the greenhouse.

Look braw mate, you're a bit ahead of us with this stuff. I've planted a couple of rasp bushes in some fields near us, I doubt we'll get much this year but fingers crossed for next year.

We have peas on the plant and the potatoes, beetroot and parsnips are going mad. Runner beans are at the top of the canes and we have already eaten some courgettes.View attachment 21917View attachment 21918View attachment 21919
Got to admit you're about 3 weeks ahead of my Dick but I do have a reasonable excuse in that because of my back disease I had to get a bloke I to do the heavy digging and preparation but although Shaun's heart is in the right place he's no gardener but so far the beans are producing pods and we are pulling beet so happy so far

It's nice to see the results of all the hard work. The Wild Flowers I planted never survived the Squirrel attacks on the fresh dug ground. I'll know better next year and get some wire netting or some surplus Claymore mines.... :D

It's nice to see the results of all the hard work. The Wild Flowers I planted never survived the Squirrel attacks on the fresh dug ground. I'll know better next year and get some wire netting or some surplus Claymore mines.... :D
Just give them a dose of .22 sax that usually dissuades them

Back