• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Concert for Ukraine.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
We will be watching this tonight.....what a brilliant event to help these brave souls .

I read something about them not allowing a Ukrainian band because the guys were currently in uniform and the concert is only supporting humanitarian values…they seem to have missed the point that every Ukrainian man between 18 and 60 is supposed to be defending their country. Wokeism gone mad.

Super programme perfect music telling the emotional story of love and loss. I see you have a ONE SHOT WILLIE.
No relation of mine, William Tell might be a distant relation perhaps.

Super programme perfect music telling the emotional story of love and loss. I see you have a ONE SHOT WILLIE.
Evening Billywham
Not seen you around for ages matey, you been detained at her maj's pleasure or sumat? 🤣

Yes, David I've just been given The All Clear and released.
Nice welcome thank you.
I've not finished my medication though.
How is it hanging with you David.

Hi Will :)

Nice to see you about......hope you are well :thumbsup:.......good amount of funds raised.....and a nicely supported event.

Back