• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Condor Mayflower skinning knife

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
A4FB80B3-CB2C-4A35-B188-06F021651DA4.jpeg

I have just been over the river chatting with Leigh, the chap that runs The Bugout, a survival and bushcraft store. I was sounding him out about a potential shooting permission when I spotted a glass cabinet full of bushcraft knives. Everyone who knows me knows that I have a weakness for all things sharp and shiny. This occasion was no different.
The Condor Mayflower is a scaled down belt sheath knife made in El Salvador that sits very deep and snug within its well stitched full grain leather sheath. It’s full tang construction, brass rivets, brass eyelet for a lanyard and hardwood scales have a nice feel to them even with my large (size 9.5) hands. The 440c stainless blade is just under three inches with a decent factory edge (flat ground with a micro bevel) that was very quickly improved by stropping it making it ideal for small skinning jobs.

09DB3E95-827D-466B-B219-429B1D80EF38.jpeg
A325F679-FA79-4D62-BC94-83A6A5A788AE.jpeg

Last edited:
Back