• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Content manager

Woodlander

Very Addicted
I wanted to take the opportunity to update you all about my position as content manager.
When I took the position on I was eager and willing to get as many companies on board as I could and I was researching and contacting daily.
Unfortunately the past 2 years have been full of changes for me, and I haven't been able to put the time and effort in as I had hoped.
I wanted to apologise to all members of the forum for my lack of input, and if I have left the forum down at all.
I would also like to let you know that I am dedicating 2 days each week, to just contacting companies and makers, getting as many gear reviews as I can for you all.
If you have any particular company or item of gear that you would like to suggest, please Contact me with the details and I will get on it ASAP.
Thanks for your patience and support
Jon

I wanted to take the opportunity to update you all about my position as content manager.
When I took the position on I was eager and willing to get as many companies on board as I could and I was researching and contacting daily.
Unfortunately the past 2 years have been full of changes for me, and I haven't been able to put the time and effort in as I had hoped.
I wanted to apologise to all members of the forum for my lack of input, and if I have left the forum down at all.
I would also like to let you know that I am dedicating 2 days each week, to just contacting companies and makers, getting as many gear reviews as I can for you all.
If you have any particular company or item of gear that you would like to suggest, please Contact me with the details and I will get on it ASAP.
Thanks for your patience and support
Jon
Well done in what you have achieved to date Jon, Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was the jet engine designed in a day. Your doing just fine mate

Back