• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Cooking...not on the ground...............

lol

Extremely Addicted
The Wolf and Grizzly Fire Safe (and Grill)

Always comes up on my faceache account, some mixed reviews and not cheap. The ads always show beautiful people sipping whiskey around large logs burning brightly (possibly because they’re soaked in lighter fluid) Also as soon as embers burn down they end up on the floor anyway.

Always comes up on my faceache account, some mixed reviews and not cheap. The ads always show beautiful people sipping whiskey around large logs burning brightly (possibly because they’re soaked in lighter fluid) Also as soon as embers burn down they end up on the floor anyway.

:rofl: Ray Goodwin (the "AllGod" of matters canoeing...) "reviewed" it in the new kit pages of the "Paddler" magazine. I know nothing about it; just thought it may be of interest to peeps here.
It is expensive with the grill thing :eek:

:rofl: Ray Goodwin (the "AllGod" of matters canoeing...) "reviewed" it in the new kit pages of the "Paddler" magazine. I know nothing about it; just thought it may be of interest to peeps here.
It is expensive with the grill thing :eek:
Go on spoil yourself, you know you want to

😃Well you obviously have not viewed the scottish contingent of forum photos....lots of beautiful people....slurping beer,rum,and wine over a roaring fire 😆

Talking of fiddly to put together I've been looking at some Seek Outside stoves, one of which is called the Cub.
They look like a complete pain in the bottom to assemble but are in fact ultra lightweight titanium flat pack stoves with a roll up flue. The problem is the lack of a UK distributor so it would cost an extra 26%+ on top in import duty.
They have almost zero gimmicks or additional features other than being a flat pack tent stove and flue weighing around a kilo.

Last edited:
Back