• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Cooking set, 10 cm self inflating camp mat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodlander

Very Addicted
Hi all looking for a cook set, folding mug, and a self inflating camp mat for the Mrs, I'm brassic at the moment due to loss of job, so am looking to trade where possible got a few items mainly knives but also got a ww1/2 canteen, a 45l British forces patrol pack and whatever else I can dig out.
Cheers Jon

Am not bothered m8 a just like knifes :rofl: a will dig them out the shed and post up a picture of them this afternoon and if you want them al post them of to you

Your avatar picture gave me a bit of nostalgia when a looked at it lol av still got my old vhs tapes of captain cave man:rofl:

Here you go if there any good to you then al send them over m8
IMG_2188.JPG

1 self inflation matt
1 self inflation pillow

The pillow comes with a bag but the mat doesn't :thumbsup:

Re 10 cm SIM...I have bought 2 from "ThisIsIt" stores online, under the "Trail" banner. Really excellent, work well, and cheap. Surprisingly robust too. Recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back