• Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

CORONA VIRUS

WildWood1965

Staff member
I'm sure I heard that they are looking at locking down regions or specific towns/cities based upon any spikes that occur as a result of the restrictions being lifted.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned in this thread as I have not read all the posts.

Anyway I hope that you are all as well as can be expected in the circumstances.

STAY SAFE OUT THERE FOLKS ! :thumbsup:

Don't get me wrong...I'm not criticising the government on this one. Obviously it is a very difficult decision, one I'm very glad that I don't have to make....I was trying to think up something clever to close this post with but all I can think about is how much I covet that Bergan Crusader that you mentioned in another post Bam.....bugger Covid

Woodlander

Site Manager
Staff member
I think there's more to worry about than the virus!
Was out the back when I heard the letterbox go, by the time I got out the front (about a minute) the street was empty, and this had been posted through the door!
15929230890727580375881037798084.jpg
15929231145357663298208603749121.jpg

1 shot willie

Administrator
Staff member
Listening to the news this morning regarding the 4th of July....... and the further lifting of restrictions enabling more businesses to open again....notably the Pubs.
A lot of people from all walks are questioning the wisdom of choosing a Saturday (weekend) to do this.
Far better and more sense to have actioned this on a Monday instead.
A lot of people are going to treat it like a "Bank Holliday"......PARTY TIME :rolleyes: :(.....Super Saturday being talked about.

Already been proven that the Police are struggling and sometimes failing to control certain situations.......being assaulted and treated with total disregard :(
Does make you wonder what the hell they are thinking.

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
Listening to the news this morning regarding the 4th of July....... and the further lifting of restrictions enabling more businesses to open again....notably the Pubs.
A lot of people from all walks are questioning the wisdom of choosing a Saturday (weekend) to do this.
Far better and more sense to have actioned this on a Monday instead.
A lot of people are going to treat it like a "Bank Holliday"......PARTY TIME :rolleyes: :(.....Super Saturday being talked about.

Already been proven that the Police are struggling and sometimes failing to control certain situations.......being assaulted and treated with total disregard :(
Does make you wonder what the hell they are thinking.

A would agree bill. Am not big on the government officials at the best of times, but I have been impressed and great full of how they have handled this problem, (I haven’t agreed with it all tho)just seems to me like there way ahead of the game,,, slow things down a little, as they say its a marathon not a sprint, there already closing areas down again, and as you say . Opening the pubs at the weekend seems daft.

Reactions: Bam